Welcome to G-Dogs blog

I'll be posting pictures of my work here things like, painting scenery, and model making, Its a show and tell format so please post your current modeling project as well. If you got a question on how I do things that isnt covered feel free to ask.
My Fav, tabletop gaming is Flames of War, Pulp Fiction, and War at sea, AT-43 and Im a big terrain making fan. and of course Model Railroading...

We also plan and run gaming events and will post picture's of that as well .

After reading the comic "Lost Squad" I wanted to paint and model them in 28mm for some pulp fiction gaming.Ive picked some figures from Artizan design and Bolt action and have started painting them up.Some bad guys and scenery will follow.Ive also asked some talented friends to join me so any thing about painting figures and modeling is welcome here.
Gordon aka G-Dog

Something New for 2008/9 is the pod-cast with talk music and hobby news take a chance and give it a listen see link to the ATOMIC LOUNGE with me G-Dog!




Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New Location In Manchester NH

Look for us at 260 Mammoth road Manchester Behind Aarons next door to Rite aid,this will be our new home starting June 30th 2015  more info on facebook and our web site at www.adlerhobby.net

No comments: